Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pop!

Hello!

I am sure I am not the only one who purchases that 'must have' stamp set and leaves it sitting around, waiting for the perfect occasion or that one person for whom you know it will be perfect!  I have had the My Favorite Things stamp and dies set At The Movies set for a while now, unused for that very reason but it really deserves much more love!

You have probably seen the very popular Pop Up Box Card in various styles doing the rounds recently and I, of course, had to create my own version! (You can find the tutorial here).



 The papers from the Tim Holtz Idea-ology Paper Stack: Lost and Found seemed to fit perfectly with these stamps, so who was I to argue?! The larger stars are from Lawn Fawn's Puffy Star Stackables. This was so fun to make, I can see more in my future. :)


I am entering this card into the following challenge:

Make My Monday - Distress It


I hope you and your family had a great Easter - I will share the one and only Easter card I made tomorrow - see you then!






3 comments:

  1. WOW!! Amazing creation girl I am in total awe, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! This looks Amazing! can't wait to see what you do next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this fabulous pop up card box! thank you for joining us at MMM
    Suzi B x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving a comment - you've just brightened my day! :)

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips