Friday, October 24, 2014

Dude....you're a winner!

Hello!

Today I  have a fun card to share featuring the perfect image for many of the boys in our lives from the Simon Says Stamp stamp set All Boy and some of the divine dies and sequins I was fortunate enough to win from Paulina's blog and store Pretty Pink Posh. The Charcoal sequins I have used are from her newest release, and are so perfect for this card - they are a must have! I am looking forward to purchasing some of the beautiful colours she has in stock - I was so excited when I received these yesterday! The Stitched Tag Dies will be used regularly and my daughter and I can't wait to make super cute Christmas tags and the border dies are from the fabulous set Stitched Borders 2. Thankyou Paulina for the beautiful supplies!! xoxox



I am entering this into the Simon Says Stamp challenge Anything Goes.

Have a superb weekend!



2 comments:

  1. So happy to see you back blogging again, cool that we both chose the same stamp set, this card is awesome, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card! love those stacked colored tags! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving a comment - you've just brightened my day! :)

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips