Friday, October 15, 2010

Just a Note

Hi there,

I have a card to share that I had a chance to make this evening, just in time to enter the latest challenge on the Scrapbook Boutique blog. The challenge requirements were to use the colours pink, brown and white, so I had some fun with Nestabilities Labels 9 and Petite Ovals, some stamps (Hero Arts Everyday Sayings and Autumn Leaves Spring) and Distress Inks Antique Linen and Frayed Burlap and I added a chipboard piece and a pearl.






May your days be filled with inspiration,

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty...your flower on the front matches the image perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of your nestabilities. A really pretty card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving a comment - you've just brightened my day! :)

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips